Event Dates By County – REGISTER NOW!
|Week 1 & 2||August 27 – September 7||Greenwood, Laurens, Newberry, Saluda, Edgefield, McCormick, Abbeville|
|Week 2 & 3||September 10 – 19||York, Chester, Lancaster, Georgetown, Horry and Williamsburg|
|Week 3 & 4||September 20 – September 28||Calhoun, Orangeburg, Bamberg, Allendale, Barnwell, Aiken|
|Week 4 & 5||October 1 – October 8||Chesterfield, Marlboro, Darlington, Florence, Marion, Dillon|
|Week 5 & 6||October 9 – October 16||Berkeley, Charleston, Dorchester, Hampton, Colleton, Jasper, Beaufort, Anderson, Oconee, Pickens|
|Week 6 & 7||October 17 – October 26||Lexington, Richland, Kershaw, Lee, Sumter, Clarendon, Fairfield|
|Week 7 & 8||October 29 – November 7||Greenville, Spartanburg, Cherokee, Union|
|Week 8 – 10||November 8 – November 30||Make up CAM dates|
- Be sure to Register as soon as you know your date! Register by July 6th, 2018 to GUARANTEE college representatives will attend your event!
- These are the assigned weeks for each region to choose a date or multiple dates to host a College Application Month event(s) within. When you choose your county below, all dates will be blocked off in the calendar except for your assigned week as stated in the chart.
- If you prefer to not participate in the assigned week for your region, you will have the opportunity to choose a date or multiple dates outside of that week between September-November in the PREFERRED DATES section
- Please note that if you choose to register for a date outside of the Preferred Date window for your Region, CHE cannot guarantee College Representation at your event.
- Understand that the date you select is a commitment to not only hold a College Application Day event at your school, but also a commitment to hold the event on the selected date(s). Please make every possible effort to hold your event on the selected dates.
- College admissions representatives will commit to attend your event on the specified dates, giving their time, effort and resources to support your efforts. Changing your time or date may be seen as inconsiderate of their support.
- If you are forced to change/cancel your event, please give the College representatives as much notice as possible. This may allow them to shift resources to another CAM event happening on the same day.
- In the event of a change, it will be the responsibility of the site coordinator/counselor at the high school to notify the college representatives who are registered to attend your event.
- If you have any questions regarding your date or choosing a date, please email Gerrick Hampton at email@example.com
Sorry, but this form is no longer accepting submissions.